Indore, Indore News, Indore Hotels and Travel, Indore City, Indore Events, Indore business, Indore Online, Indore Classified, Indore Restaurants, Indore Map, Indore Videos, Indore community, Indore forum, Indore Chat, Indore city guide, Indore Guys and Girls
Warning: Parameter 1 to modMainMenuHelper::buildXML() expected to be a reference, value given in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b548/nf.indore360/public_html/indore360.com/portal/libraries/joomla/cache/handler/callback.php on line 99

Share with others

To Buy/Sell Indore Property,Real Estate,Flats/ Plots Call Piyush Mehta @ 94250 65960


Indore. Free driving license to femalesin M.P.

Indore. Government of Madhya Pradesh is planning since long back to give relief to female resident members who apply to issue a legal driving license, this relief will be exemption of driving license fees. All the female residents of M.P. will now get learning and driving license free of cost. In Indore it self about 8,00 driving license are issued every month to girls and ladies. Finance minister of M.P. Govt. Mr. Jayant Mallaiya said that  official charge of a driving license for 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler vehicle comes to Rs. 510.00 for each license. ALL the arrangements to issue a driving license has now become on line Govt. has planned to make payment of driving license charge for female candidates direct from Govt. treasurery, in this connection transport commissioner Dr. Shailendra Shrivastav informed media personals that all legal formalities in this regard have already been completed and as soon as approval of finance department is received we will implement this system from current month only. Decision of Madhya Pradesh Government to issue driving license of 2 & 4 wheeler vehicles is welcome by all females who are in a 'Q' to get driving license.

 
Indore. Crime branch police away from aim.
Indore. A separate police station in the name of crime branch police station was constituted in Indore in the month of August 2014.This police station was allotted police staff of 80 employees including 2 CSP, 5 TI, 11 each SI and ASI, head constables and other staff. Main aim of constituting the crime branch was to solve very critical cases related to safety and security of common public and matters of India's security. This police wing was also responsible to trace persons doing business of illegal drugs. But, this branch of police is now busy in tracing out call details of any crime also they are given responsibility to trace out chain snatchers and gamblers. Crime branch of police department was also constituted to strengthen police informer section. Crime branch police has got complete bio data of most wanted criminals and in some cases crime branch police has got their finger prints and some other important information. Instead of all these information it seems that criminals are still doing anti social incidents as and when they get a chance. At the time of constitution of crime branch police it was told this department will keep watch on special cases only and there will be a separate cell for all special cases must have separate in charge but now this wing of police seems to be busy in tower location and finding call details of criminals. They should be brought back to their main aim for more effective working.
 
Indore. 30%seats in colleges for girls.
Indore. Department of higher education in Madhya Pradesh has issued their guide line for admission process for Govt. and non Govt. colleges[Private colleges]. Now according to new guide line all the colleges are bound to keep reserved 30% seats for female students. All the college principals are directed to keep 30% seats reserved in all subjects for female students then only admission on remaining 70% seats can be given to eligible students as per rule. Those colleges who are giving admission on the base of on line process will have to follow these rules strictly. Reserved quota for female students may be increased if required. All the colleges will have to submit detailed information of admission given to students to authorities of department of higher education. Till 2 years ago about 3.000 female students could not get admission in college of their choice though they had applied through on line process hence they were compelled to take admission in some private college on payment of much higher fees. Additional director of higher education department Mr. Narendra Dhakad told media persons that it is decision of Govt. to provide admission to all female students in Govt. colleges of their choice also we will further amend rules of on line admission if felt necessary to provide admission to all the female students.
 
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Page 1 of 1584
Grow your business by Advertise with us @250/day